One of the most effective tools for keeping your brand ahead today is tracking trending topics on social media.
What are trending topics?
These are subjects that experience a sudden surge in popularity. It may become popular on one or more social media platforms. These are essential for businesses to develop their products.
Top fifteen sources to identify current tending topics
Here are fifteen trending topic sources you must know.
- Reddit – It is one of the most reliable sources for tracking trending topics.
- Twitter – The first platform to captilize on the power of trending topics, it is still one of the most popular sources today.
- Facebook – Offers localized, as well as globally trending topics
- Quora – It is a great place for those looking for inspiration on upcoming trends.
- Topsy – It is an easy-to-use social analytics platform.
- Hubspot Blog Topic Generator – It is a great source for content inspiration on topics of your choice.
- Hacker News – A great source for trending topics in the field of technology and startups.
- Google+ What’s Hot – This offers you different methods of exploring trending topics related to your areas of interest.
- BuzzFeed – Filled with recent and interesting trending content .
- BuzzSumo – Helps you track topics that have done well in the past year.
- Google Trends – It’s for those looking to track trends in Google searches across the globe
- NewsWhip – It tracks millions of trending content everyday.
- Portent’s Title Maker – It helps you generate viral topics.
- Swayy – Suggests trending topics based on the content shared by you.
- What’s Trending – A website for tracking trending topics across the internet.
Learn more online traffic strategies here.