The Content Strategy Toolkit: Methods, Guidelines, and Templates
This is a book review of the book “The Content Strategy Toolkit: Methods, Guidelines, and Templates for Getting Content Right (Voices That Matter)”. This book is an essential guide for those who are looking for an easy and effective guide for the content strategy process. Here is a complete step to step from how to get stakeholders to buy in, by creating an impeccable executive strategy, to how to use content effectively in all areas of your business. This is an essential guide for people who are looking for a complete content strategy toolkit.
- Learn everything from planning and creating content, to delivering and managing the process. (Take management courses online here)
- An easy guide to help you tackle the difficulties that might arise during the process.
- The book works as your personal consulting firm, where you can simply tap into, and gain help you on any content related matters.
- This is not just a relevant guide, it is a practical one.
- Learn how to identify problems with content, and fix them.
- A complete guide on how to sell your approach using content.
- Learn how to set and achieve your business goals.
To learn more on the content strategy process, click here