Pinterest has become quite a popular tool with businesses to market their brands, products and services. Here are some tips on how to build engaging followers on Pinterest.
- As Pinterst is about images, always share visually appealing, clear, and professional images based on your audience’s interests.
- Share infographics whenever possible. They are popular due to their how-to and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) content nature.
- Every social media platform has some influencers who stand out in their industry. Build relationships with such influencers. This will benefit you in building relationship with your followers.
- Always pay attention to your business analytics page carefully. For example, this could include number of repins, unique users and impressions of your pins, and other campaigns related analytics when using Pinterest Ads.
- Ensure that your boards reflect the themes of your business and what it stands for. Create business specific boards with your business name and slogans, for example. This will make your brand slowly become popular with your followers.
- Share clear information that can be easily understood by your followers.
- Follow other businesses and you competition from your industry regularly.
- Use hashtags on Pinterest so your audiences can discover your Pinterest boards easily.
- Pay attention to the size of image you share on Pinterest. Long images usually get more clicks.
Visit the Social Media for Business page for more strategies.