Content Management Strategy
Content strategy questions
Here are some questions you should ask when formulating your business’s content management and marketing strategy.
- Have you identified the required content marketing processes for your business that need to be put in place?
- Have you identified all the tools that address your content marketing and content development processes?
- What content marketing channels do you plan to use as part of your overall online marketing strategy?
- What measures do you have to measure your content marketing efforts and initiatives?
- What stories for your business do you plan to communicate using your content strategy?
- Have you identified the specific content and types that will be required to engage your audiences?
- How do you plan to formulate and create content?
- What content formats do you plan to invest in to communicate your business’s story and messages? ebooks, video, audio, blogging, podcasts, etc. ??
- Have you identified the different audiences for your content?
- Do you have processes in place to create and curate your audiences (e.g. using lead generation)?
- Is your audience segmented based on content channels and types?
- Have you identified all the content channels for your content? This includes blogs, podcasts, print magazines and newsletters, websites, webinars, whitepapers, infographics, FAq pages, etc.
- Does your business / organization have a published editorial calendar?
- Have you analyzed search engine guidelines that could influence your content management strategy?
- Have you considered mobile use and designs in your content creation plans?
- Have you identified processes and ideas to develop content on an ongoing basis?
- Who will be creating your content?
- What processes do you have in place to ensure content quality and relevance?
- What’s your strategy to monetize your content on an ongoing basis?
- Do you have a content marketing strategy that is aligned with your overall online marketing plans?
- Have you developed a series of tips and techniques for the development of each type of content to make the content more engaging?
- How important is visual storytelling part of your overall content marketing plans?
- Do you have a published content distribution strategy and plan?
Content Management Courses and Tutorials
- What is Content management?
- What is Content Marketing?
- Establishing a Content Marketing Process
- How to Plan and Execute an Effective Content Marketing Strategy
- Creating viral and engaging content
Content Strategy Resources, Books, and Literature Review
- Learning to create content strategy for the online world
- Learn the basics and terminology of Content Strategy
- How to start a content strategy project?
- Working on content strategy projects
Back to Online Business Courses